A MEMORABLE MARK THAT EMBODIES STRENGTH, CONSTANCY AND STABILITY.
Combo Stacked Centered
Download your League’s logo set
Alternate Logo Styles
Do not change the position of the JL in the box
Do not reproduce in an unapproved color
Do not rotate or animate the JL
Do not add special effects such as drop shadows, reflections, glows,gradients or extra strokes
Do not distort, should always be proportional
Don’t reconfigure or change the size or placement of any logo elements
Do not use low-quality/low-resolution logo files
Do not place against a “busy” background that compromises its visibility
CO-BRANDING & MIGRATION
- JL logo—prominently incorporate the JL logo on your League’s public website homepage
- Color scheme—adjust to the JL color palette
- Widgets—Incorporate the “About AJLI”, “19/01” and “Member Home” AJLI content widgets into your website to ensure consistency of brand messaging and tap into an abundance of stories and news from across The Junior League. Learn more and download the code snippets from the Widget Marketplace
- Messaging—infuse digital and printed collateral with strong messaging (see Messaging Section of Brand Standards for examples)
- AJLI info—include information about the Association wherever you have descriptions/definitions about your individual League internally and externally (boilerplates in press releases, newsletters, etc.) so audiences understand the depth and breadth of the organization and its impact.
- Social media—incorporate JL-branded visual identity elements and messaging into social posts; include affiliation with Association on/in the platform’s “about” page (or descriptor).
- Establish a cross-functional team that will oversee the migration for 12-24 months.
- Identify the synergies between the two entities and the ways migration creates value for all constituents involved (making the case).
- Secure board support (getting buy-in).
- Audit League materials for language and visual elements to ensure you have a comprehensive list to include in the migration plan; prioritize most critical to least (including but not limited to program logos, website, email signatures, business cards, letterhead, all envelopes, invoices, PowerPoint templates, social media profiles, signage, nametags, merchandise, co-branded partnership materials, etc.)
- Architect a migration plan that outlines roles and responsibilities of key players over the course of the next 12-24 months.
- Communicate…communicate…communicate! Make sure key internal and external constituents understand the value of the migration.
- Manage the migration over time.
A TRADEMARK THAT REFLECTS OUR PRIDE, COMMITMENT AND HERITAGE.
Here’s how to indicate our trademark in writing:
- The Junior League®
- The Association of Junior Leagues International®
- Junior League of Name®